The purpose of this paper is to familiarize yourself with some homeopathic remedies used specifically in infertility, subfertility or indications of gynecological and urological and your homeopath may need to prescribe. You will also understand why some remedies have been prescribed or appear in the article examples “homeopathy in the female and male fertility”.
Before homeopathic consultation, I advise you to read the disclaimer Dr. Serror the traps during a consultation and lack of sincerity that will make the diagnosis more difficult to ask.
It goes without saying that any self-prescription is to be avoided absolutely : rappelez-vous l'homéopathie that, Medicine similar, treats evil with evil and therefore that the remedies used in the wrong dose will cause illness in their care at the right dose ! In addition, some are poisonous to pharmacological doses, not to small doses… In this connection, you can read articles on the methods of "proving" that the development and pathogenesis of disease after taking the substance used to define prescribing patterns. You'll understand why your doctor is the only competent in prescribing.
The information is taken from the site of Dr. Serror (visited systematically !) and links allow you to directly access the description, a new page.
– Agnus Castus TM (male and female sex organs which agalactia, leucorrhée, impotence, onanism, sterility after sexual abuse)
– Caladium TM et CH (itching, spermatorrhée, impotence with increased sexual desire ... and the desire to remove tobacco)
– Lime silicate TM (impotence, purulent urethral discharge, leucorrhée…)
– Cannabis indica, Indian hemp TM and CH (urogenital disorders)
– Cannabis sativa, European hemp TM and CH (as cannabis indica)
– TM Aletris
– TM Eupatorium purpureum (atony of the uterus)
– TM Gossypium (external genitalia and ovaries, powerful emmenagogue ...)
2. « First Lessons in homeopathy the symptoms of major homeopathic remedies, Dr Hugo ER Arndt » (Translation Dr. Seror)
– Borax (infertility, leucorrhée)
– Calcarea carbonic (disturbance rules, Genital itching)
– Cannabis sativa, European hemp (blennoragie, pain in the urethra) detailed in " Provings conducted by Dr. Hahnemann, his family and his students »
– Cimifuga or Actaea racemosa (disease of the uterus and ovaries, menstrual disorders and uterine)
– Clematis (inflammation of the testicles)
– Crocus sativa (to, propensity to miscarriage)
– Kali Phosphoricum (neurasthenia, lower power genital)
– Kreosotum (pathologies of the female genital tract)
– Lilium tigrinum (female pelvic floor disorders)
Complete list of remedies by region of the body concerned : genitals and sex on
– Calcarea carbonic, oyster limestone (infertility) ref. 38,
– Conium maculatum (infertility) ref. 71
– Ferrum metallicum, (infertility, impotence, headache before menstruation)
– Helionas dioica, Star Fire (impotence)
– Iodine (infertility) ref. 106
– Medorrhinum, pus blennoragique (infertility) ref. 134,
– Mercury solubilis (infertility) ref. 138,
– Natrum Carbonicum (infertility), ref 148
– Natrum Muriaticum (infertility), same page, ref. 149
– Natrum Phosphoricum (infertility),
– Phosphorus (infertility) ref. 162
– Ruta graveolens, ref. 181
– Sulfur (female infertility, disease of male genitalia)
4. "Pathogenic Sies de l'an 2000, Dr Serror »
– Aristolochia clematitis, (genital tract of women)
5. "Pathogénésies you Dr OA. Jullian "
– Argentum metallicum (métrite, ovarian cyst, male infertility)
– Rauwolfia serpentina (Endometriosis, male infertility)
You know anyone who may be affected by this article ? Remember to share !