We are what we eat ... It is obvious that it is good to remember
Hippocrates, the father of medicine, returned this assertion by stating that food should be the first drug.
But you what you eat ?
Eating the necessary fertility
To make a baby, one must have a healthy sperm and egg healthy in a supportive environment.
So the sperm must be able to survive unscathed through the center of vaginal-cervical selection. Then he will swim through the gynecological unit to the top of the tubes before kissing the egg fusionnellement, to abandon the motor apparatus and unite its genetic material to the female. The size difference between him and his sister is like a man standing in a building entrance 4 floors.
It takes energy, resistance marathon, effective fin, good homing and the ability to deploy its DNA properly.
The egg on the other hand is also moving a building. Very "yin", it leaves move by gravity and the fallopian. During the meeting with the sperm, women well, it will only open for elected ; at that time, the membrane becomes impermeable to any and, expelling the polar body, will eject its DNA too to make room for male DNA. And like many women, the egg will help if male DNA compacted to deploy to the scale and rapiècera few holes to be able to merge with him.
Fertilization engaged, the tubes will continue to vibrate to advance the egg to the uterus kissed foster sugars where the mother's blood will bring everything needed him (and even superfluous !)
So if we summarize, it takes :
- energy to move and merge : of carbohydrates, saturated fat
- material to build : of protein
- flexibility to swim, vibrate, adapt, open : vitamins and unsaturated lipids, omégas3 ...
- antioxidants to prevent "rust that makes holes in the material"
- pH at the right level to help the sperm and kill dangerous intruder…
And of course it all has to come from the base (future) parents in the right proportions !
Some bad examples : sterile tables
Among the deficient meals I've seen during my appointment, Here are some typical menus to avoid (I obviously caricature ...)
- morning : pastries and coffee orange juice
- noon : steak frites pastry
- evening : quiche or pizza or flammekueche - salad - yogurt
- daytime : nibbling cupcakes
Balance Sheet : where vitamins are ? and "good fat" ? dose of carbs / protein is there adequate ?
- morning : cereals, milk, coffee with milk and orange juice
- noon : embedded in the canteen with fatty foods and kept warm for a long time
- evening : breaded fish / chips or pasta / ham or steak / mashed, bread / cheese, dairy dessert and / or chocolate
- Snacking : biscuits
Balance Sheet : many foods still empty of vitamins and minerals, no antioxidants or omega 3, lipid poor quality ...
- morning : nothing
- Snacking : dried fruit, biscuits
- noon : ham sandwich / butter / salad, coffee / cigarette
- Snacking : beer and cupcakes
- evening : vegetables - bread / bulgur / starch, fish or meat, vapors vegetables, pastry
Balance Sheet : too many carbohydrates, bad fats, a proportion of protein deficiency and lack of anti oxidants, vitamins and minerals ...
What to put on his plate to have a baby ?
- Good vegetables and good fruit !
- Quality protein !
- And the right amount of good fats and carbohydrates !
- Fun too !
- And of course, divide it right in the day ...
I'll tell you more when conference organized by enVie fruitful the 8 October in Paris.
(Registration with Secretary(arobase)enviefeconde.org or Estelle 06 85 11 61 70)
I will speak with Dr. Nathalie Iermann, Nutritionist. We remettrons some documents which guide available for download to members of the blog.
You know anyone who may be affected by this article ? Remember to share !