Concern about the disease 10 % to 15 % women and is a leading cause of female infertility.
It consists of the migration to different parts of the abdomen of endometrial cells : located outside the uterine cavity, it will continue to monitor the menstrual cycle causing pain and blood bags. In severe cases, cells migrate to the kidney : the blood can no longer flow through natural means, pocket will be created. The surgery will be inevitable.
Several hypotheses exist about the origin of endometriosis
- too much estrogen,
- too much stress,
- nutritional deficiencies (or poor quality nutrients chosen),
- a monthly flow backwards into the fallopian,
- weak pelvic making them vulnerable to infections such as candidiasis…
- the addition of more of these factors ?
According to traditional Chinese medicine, it would be caused by a blockage, stagnation of energy flow in the body… related to bladder meridian.
L’acupuncture (or techniques of acupressure – shiatsu or reflexology) could thus help improve the situation.
Similarly urine therapy could “reset the biological”. This therapy, however, requires some care of implementation, preferably through the way homeopathic iso therapy…
Finally, proponents of biological decoding, which have the merit of the causes of psychosomatic illnesses even if their procedure may leave wondering if doubtful, speculates that the uterus, where the construction of motherhood, is the domain of women. In the case of endometriosis, the “nest”, home is elsewhere : would cause a problem area (with the husband, the mother, one person playing these roles symbolically…)
Some measures of lifestyle and nutrition can be recommended. A scientific study published in March 2010 Human Reproduction without also appears to establish a link between the quality of fat intake and the risk of developing endometriosis.
Strategies for healthy living
Balancing the level of estrogen with
- more fiber
- bitter foods to help the intestines (chicory, radicchio, cabbage, cauliflower, Broco, turnips… )
- less saturated fat, meat, dairy
- less sugar, chocolate, caffeine, alcohol,
- more foods rich in phytoestrogens (alfalfa, parsley, pulses, fennel) that will "fool" the physiological sensors of estrogen by occupying the place.
All these foods help the kidneys to remove the estrogen…
Reduce inflammation by
- eating fruits rich in vit C and bioflavonoids (pulp and inner skin of citrus fruits), grapes with beautiful, bays
- take daily lives and mineral supplements : A-C-E zinc, magnesium and selenium
- take daily omega of AGE 3 and evening primrose oil (3 to 6 capsules / day of evening primrose, here also regulates estrogen !)
- avoid hydrogenated oils including margarine.
- regular physical activity but not tiring during menstruation.
These elements are the same as those recommended in LDCs…
(Main source : Zita West)
- Clear and detailed explanations with photographs by Canadian doctors
- a forum women with endometriosis
- the archives d?a forum suspendu (a discussion of related plant assets and additions)
- summary in French http://www.apmnews.com/story.php?sommaireAgendaPage=1&numero=199889 the study of Stacey A. Missmer, Jorge E. Chavarro, Susan Malspei, Elizabeth R. Bertone-Johnson, Mark D. Hornstein, Donna Spiegelman, Robert L. Barbers, Walter C. Willett and Susan E. Hankinson; A prospective study of dietary fat consumption and endometriosis risk. Human Reproduction, March 23, 2010
- Serono's file " Desire for children and endometriosis » (a PDF)
- French association of fight against endometriosis, Endofrance
You suffer from endometriosis ? A question, reaction, testimony : You have the floor below !
You know anyone who may be affected by this article ? Remember to share !