1/ La mer
2/ The waters
- Main orientation : ORL et Rheumatology
- Women's Action : Adnexitis, uterine congestion, fibromatose, métrite, pelvic neuralgia, infertility.
- Women's Action : Adnexitis, fibroma, métrite, salpingitis, infertility.
Bagnoles de l'Orne
- Gynecology : endocrine regulation by supplying trace elements and after salpingitis, although the main lines of this station are rheumatology and phlebology
- Thermal channel of the Sun : http://www.chainethermale.fr/orientation.php?patho=71
- Gynecology : pelvic pain
Brides les Bains73
- Orientation Social Security : emaciation
- Women's Action : Amenorrhea, ovarian dysfunction, leucorrhée, infertility.
Challes waters 73
- Women's Action : Amenorrhea, ovarian dysfunction, leucorrhée, infertility, Endometriosis.
Digne les Bains 04
- Women's Action : Congestion ovarienne, métrite, salpingitis, infertility
Evaux les Bains Creuse 23
- http://www.ot-evauxlesbains.fr/ orwww.evauxthermes.com
- Orientation : gynecology, phlebology, Rheumatology
- One center to speak frankly of female infertility
The Léchère les Bains 73
- www.thalasso-thermal.com or http://www.la-lechere.com/
- orientation : phlebology, Rheumatology, gynecology
- Women's Action: Adnexitis, endometritis, métrite, menopause, endocrine disorders and infertility
Luxeuil baths 70
- www.chainethermale.fror www.luxeuil.fr
- Orientation : gynecology, phlebology, Rheumatology
- Action masculine : Asthenospermia, Oligospermia.
- Women's Action : Abortion repetitive, cystalgie to clear urine, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, métrite, sclera-kystique ovarite, salpingitis ; Cervical sterility, hormonal, tubaire ; Vaginismus neuropathic.
Luz Saint Sauveur 65
- Women's Action : Cervicitis ; Primary dysmenorrhea, membranous ; Hypomenorrhea pubertal, leucorrhea infant, menopause, métrite, pubertal oligomenorrhoea, perimetritis, puberty, salpingo-ovarite, infertility, vulvo-vaginitis child
Plombières les Bains 88
- Orientation : digestive and rheumatology
- Women's Action : Infertility, entero-gynecological syndromes.
Salies de Béarn 64
- Women's Action : Postoperative adhesion, amenorrhea ; Pelvic congestion, uterine ; Dysmenorrhea, Endometriosis, fibromatose, Fibroids ; Hypermenorrhea essential, hormonal ; Infantilism utero-adnexal, menopause, métrite, pre-menopausal, puberty, salpingitis, infertility, vaginitis ; Vulvo-vaginitis mycosique,
Salies of Salat 31
- Action masculine : Andropause.
- Women's Action : Algies, the pelvis, small pool of congestive ; Amenorrhea, pelvic congestion, dysmenorrhea,
fibroma, leucorrhée, menopause, menorrhagia ; Sequelae of metritis, de salpingo-ovarian, infertility
Ussat les Bains 09
- Women's Action : Amenorrhea, Graves' disease, utero-ovarian congestion, dysmenorrhea, dysthyroïdie, frigidity, hyperthyroidism,
métrite, migraine catarrhale, infertility, vulvo-vaginites
Pay Prats de Mollo la (66)
- http://www.pratsdemollolapreste.com/france/index.php?cat=thermalisme or
- Orientation : genitourinary infections and rheumatology
Our neighbors and destinations
Biskra a Algérie
- The gynecology : gynecological infections and some forms of infertility
Spa a Belgique, source of Sauvenière
- This source is not used as a source of spa but its action is legendary ... (Memory, the Belgian health insurance fund will take in any more support cures.)
Frantiskovy Lazne in the Czech Republic
- Gynecological disorders
Souvala, Saronic Islands in Greece
This village is on the island of Aegina, Penthouse, off the port of Piraeus. Its alkaline hot springs are known for their particular benefits to the skin. (http://www.pireas.com/fr/about-piraeus/saronic-islands/aegina/aegina-village)
This country has a great tradition Spa : the very name evokes Romania there directly by ancient Rome who was a recognized use of water ? The art spa is still alive and you can follow, parait-on, a cure "peak" at attractive prices. (http://www.romania-pele-mele.ro/Old/THbaile_herculane.htm)
- Baile Herculane : the spa was founded by the Romans as the sources of Hercules. Again, therapeutic indications ranging from rheumatism, to inflammation in various including of course gynecology. (http://www.herculane.info/)
- Baile Felix : still a large spa very versatile in rheumatoid, neurology, Endocrinology and Gynecology (http://www.bailefelix.net/)
- Sovata : all for a cure bioclimatic the heart of Transylvania ! Gynecological conditions are in the spotlight : ovarian failure, infertility, ... with hypoplasia of the thyroid diseases, the pituitary, cardiovascular disorders, burnout, osteoarthritis. A large complex (try to) rejuvenate. (http://www.sovata-alunis.ro/)
Lived a Croatie
Lived a Istria : this water, rich in trace elements and radioactive, is anti-inflammatory and helps restore the metabolism (http://www.istarske-toplice.hr/pages_en/therapeutic_properties_of_water_and_mud_indications_and_counterindications)
A thousand sources exist in this country that invented the "Turkish Bath" ! But for a tourist who do not speak the language, the possibilities are limited ... (http://www.mymerhaba.com/Stations-thermales-en-Turquie-2679.html)
On the other hand, you can combine culture to health by visiting the many archaeological remains ! (to plan your trip, Turkish Tourist Office : http://www.goturkey.com/content.php?cid=23&typ=f&lng=fr)
- Ankara, Turkey : He source Kizilcahamam , of Haymana, Ayas (http://www.mymerhaba.com/fr/main/content.asp_Q_id_E_1216)
- Pamukkale "Cotton Castle" (80 km d’Izmir) for gynecological disorders and nervous exhaustion. Note that the source of its neighbor ferruginous Karahayit is oriented anti-rheumatic anemia and gynecological that. And that the site is impressive for its beauty.
- Cesme : the terms are open-air, near the beach !
- Oylat : waters combine forest and clean air environment. (http://www.mymerhaba.com/fr/main/content.asp_Q_id_E_1215)
The main spa is that of Moulay Yacoub near Fez.
The country is rich in sources. Unfortunately gynecology is not listed in the therapeutic ... (http://www.spain.info/fr/disfruta/cuidandote/balnearios/)
Some spas and hot springs rare on the internet ... The indications are the rheumatology and especially the well-being ! (http://www.visitportugal.com/pturismo/Pdf/a204a53e-b685-4f27-bec5-bd8673640cd3.pdf)
To go further
Note that the stations indicating the details in "Women's Action" or "action men" have been studied by Dr. Seror, homeopath in " Study 100 stations thermales françaises "With Directory properties of water. (1age the publication of this article 18/4/2007, MAY 11/11/11)
- Show “the Thermalies”
- Complete list of tourist offices of French spas
- and other scientific sources usual…
And you ?
Do you know of other centers ?
Have you tried a spa ? With what results ?
Photo credits : "Rough" by Uolir, "Sea fish" in Late Antiquity, "Hierapolis - a view of the site and the baths" by zamito44
You know anyone who may be affected by this article ? Remember to share !
Recherche utilisée pour trouver cet article :beneficios aguas termales fertilidad, plasma de quinton dans les ovaires, saint a Rome contre la sterilite, thalasso fertilite